Decoration is an integral part of a house, it is in because the house will become more colorful and beautiful in view so that we feel comfortable while in the house, for an ornament on the house itself of course a lot of that can Creates in order to beautify Home atmosphere such as photos, wall clocks, paintings and so on but depending on the owner of the house itself how to arrange the decoration of the house so it makes the house much more beautiful, sometimes some people are often confused in choosing a suitable decoration in accordance with the needs and Concept of the house.
In choosing and determining the decoration for your home there must be some things that you should consider so that your house looks more beautiful with the decoration in the apply. Do not just choose it because if you choose an ornament is not right of course the impression that will produce the usual look only
- Placement function. In decorating the house, make sure the placement is appropriate and appropriate for you and other residents to feel comfortable. We recommend how to apply it optimally without any remaining room. You better maximize any existing room by giving a little home decoration that looks minimalist and beautiful to look at. For furniture such as cabinets and other interiors, choose a small and simple model, but still of good quality.
- Model simple. Simple and minimalist furnishings make your narrow home soil more leveraged. For example with decorations such as flower pots, decorative lights, and other ornaments. Furniture should choose not too high and not too low, adjust to the height of your home. Make sure there is a minimum distance of one meter to make the house feel more comfortable.
- Customize to the style of occupancy. If each room is to be decorated it needs to be determined from the quality, shape, model, and type of house. Lots of ornamental shapes are generally to decorate the room to look beautiful and provide a beautiful atmosphere. You can specify the decoration and adjust the ambience of the room. For example, classic-style decoration should not be too forced to follow the European-style modern style.
- Measure area. Start by figuring out how big the wall of your house will be decorated. Then estimate the area of the wall that will be filled with decoration. Do not put a painting that fills the entire wall or painting is too small. Notice the harmonization between space for decoration and empty space.
- Match with personality. Remember the old saying, a good home design will describe the personality and ensure the comfort of homeowners. So also in terms of home decoration selection. Choose your favorite objects and passions. Selection of objects like this will evoke mood and sense of comfort when in the house. For example, miniature cars, airplanes, traditional vehicles, and others.